- As an internet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches certainty.
- Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of fundamentalism that someone won’t mistake for the real thing.
- If it exists, there is porn of it.
- 'Any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself' or 'the likelihood of an error in a post is directly proportional to the embarrassment it will cause the poster.
- In any discussion involving science or medicine, citing Whale.to as a credible source loses the argument immediately, and gets you laughed out of the room.
- If you have to insist that you’ve won an internet argument, you’ve probably lost badly.
- A person’s mind can be changed by reading information on the internet. The nature of this change will be from having no opinion to having a wrong opinion.
- Anyone who posts an argument on the internet which is largely quotations can be very safely ignored, and is deemed to have lost the argument before it has begun.
- Whoever resorts to the argument that ‘whoever resorts to the argument that... ...has automatically lost the debate’ has automatically lost the debate.
- The more exclamation points used in an email (or other posting), the more likely it is a complete lie. This is also true for excessive capital letters.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Here are the rules in short:
Posted by Madhusudhan Rao S at 1:43 AM